America’s most isolated and possibly most privileged woman just stood in front of the media with 2 black congresswomen standing like bookends or props and looked up to George Floyd to thank him for dying!
Moments after the Derek Chauvin jury was announced, the breathless media wanted a statement from Democrat Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and as usual, Nancy delivered.
Pelosi immediately thanked the deceased Floyd for dying: “Thank you George Floyd for sacrificing your life for justice!” Pelosi said from under her mask, as she looked up.
Because of you and because of thousands, of millions of people from around the world, who came out for justice, your name will always be synonymous with ‘justice,’” Pelosi said.
Nancy Pelosi celebrates the death of George Floyd and thanks him for dying. pic.twitter.com/vCBP9OAXyv
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) April 20, 2021
Here are examples of the top 10 ways BLM got “justice for George”across America:
1. In Minneapolis, BLM agitators burned multiple businesses to the ground to get justice for George.
An incredible video was taken that shows the aftermath of the Justice for George rioters after the FIRST night of rioting in Minneapolis.
Minneapolis, Minn. on the morning of 28 May, 2020 following a night of race rioting. Buildings have been burned to the ground and stores looted as an alleged act of protest against the death of George Floyd. #BlackLivesMatter #Antifa pic.twitter.com/kvISMLN0jK
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) May 28, 2020
2. In Atlanta, GA, in yet another act of random violence, “Justice for George” BLM thugs busted out the windows of the College Football Hall of Fame.
Burning police vehicles were a common sight in Atlanta and across America:
Here is the police car burning during the Atlanta protest. From Brett Bramble’s FB live Feed pic.twitter.com/gbM0kSJyv1
— Megan Liane (@Megan_Liane) May 30, 2020
3. In Riverside, CA, the local Press-Enterprise reported on the “peaceful” protests – At least 50 protesters, standing 6 feet apart in a socially distanced chain, lined both sides of Tyler Street in Riverside Saturday, May 30, to call for justice after the killing of George Floyd.
One protester holds up an “I can’t breath” sign while a gang Of BLM Protestors beat and curb-stomped two men during their “peaceful” George Floyd protests…#Justice4GeorgeFloyd
Peaceful protestors in Riverside, CA
— ELIJAH SCHAFFER (@ElijahSchaffer) June 5, 2020
4. In St. Louis – He was defending a pawn store owner against criminals using George Floyd’s protests as an excuse to steal from businesses when he was shot and killed. 77-year-old retired St. Louis Police Department Captain David Dorn was a father, a husband, a grandfather, and a brother who was killed defending his friend and employer’s business from criminals. “Protesters” videotaped (***warning***video at the link is graphic) him and shared his death, LIVE on Facebook, as he laid on the sidewalk, bleeding out.
There will be no calls for “Justice” for retired St. Louis Police Captain David Dorn.
5. In Hillsborough County, FL – A video from the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office shows looting at a Florida Walmart where more than $100k worth of merchandise was stolen.
Florida police have released footage of the mass looting of a Walmart during the BLM race riots. pic.twitter.com/Gvv91hMzcR
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) June 12, 2020
6. In Los Angeles, CA, the windows in a high-end art store were smashed out and the merchandise inside was stolen during a #JusticeForGeorge event.
Los Angeles high end art store on Melrose being looted
At this point rioters understand they can get away with looting
They will not stop destroying businesses until the government restores rule of law
Currently big cities aren’t doing that very well
— ELIJAH SCHAFFER (@ElijahSchaffer) June 3, 2020
7. In Nashville, TN – Arsonists/terrorists are starting around America because nothing says justice for George Floyd like a burned-out shell of a city. Tonight, in Nashville, TN, rioters cheered as domestic terrorists set the City Hall on fire.
8. In the Hamptons––a caravan of protesters — some wielding plastic pitchforks — descended on the Hamptons Wednesday to blast the rich and decry the nation’s rising income inequality.
9. In New York City – “Justice for George” rioters and looters tore up the city, while the city’s Communist Mayor looked the other way:
In Herald Square, a busy intersection just blocks away from Madison Square Garden and the Garment District, hundreds of looters ran forced their way into a Macy’s department store in the presence of police.
Cops running into Macy’s at Herald Square as it was being looted. Hundreds of looters and rioters here with absolutely no concerns about cops being here pic.twitter.com/NItOU7POiL
— Rachel Olding (@rachelolding) June 2, 2020
Here’s a close-up photo of the license plate of two Justice for George looters jamming their vehicle full of stolen merchandise…in honor of George, of course:
10. In Chicago –The Democrat-run city of Chicago was turned into a war zone…Common criminals in Chicago organized a massive effort to steal merchandise (again) from stores along the Magnificent Mile, Chicago’s swankiest shopping district. Only days after George Floyd’s death, hundreds of looters took to the streets of Chicago to protest by stealing massive amounts of merchandise from stores in and around the city of Chicago.
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) August 10, 2020
“I can’t breath” is apparently also a word used for “how do I get the security tags off these stolen clothes?”
— The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸 (@ColumbiaBugle) August 10, 2020
Draw bridges were lifted and city trucks were used to keep looters locked inside of downtown Chicago.
This is some third-world shit honestly https://t.co/cPYgXfGlZX
— Drew Holden (@DrewHolden360) August 10, 2020